Rebirth Counseling and Therapy Services LLC is a private mental health practice serving individuals and couples in Ohio. We strongly believe in providing high-quality care to clients: focusing on addressing childhood, adulthood, and vicarious trauma, which often manifests into unresolved grief, relational issues, depression, anxiety, emotional eating, or stress management difficulties.
We're expanding, and we're seeking experienced, highly motivated, skilled, and passionate, independently licensed therapists in Ohio who have experience working with individuals and couples. This position is 100% telehealth.
This position is an ideal position for you if you:
- Are independently licensed in Ohio as an LPCC, LISW, LIMFT, or PsyD.
- You want the freedom from working from home or private remote location
- Are passionate about ending the stigma around mental and behavioral health.
- Are people-oriented and enjoy collaborating with other like-minded clinicians and individuals for peer consultation and professional support.
- Want to control your schedule and have the flexibility to enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
- Enjoy the freedom of having minimal paperwork and can complete documentation within expected time frames.
We would love to have you on our team!
Qualifications and Duties:
- Licensed therapist in the state of Ohio (LPCC, LISW, LIMFT, or PsyD)
- The candidate must be able to work autonomously and work collaboratively with other clinicians and staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong clinical skills in evidence-based treatment modalities
- Has an intuitive ability to learn and effectively use Electronic Health Records, email, and other computer-based programs
- Maintains client records and submits timely documentation.
- Experienced in mental health assessments with DSM 5 diagnosis, case conceptualization, treatment planning, psychotherapy, and referring clients
- Be able to meet monthly for team meetings
- Be able to meet with the clinical team for peer consultations and support
Education, Licenses, or certifications:
Master's Level or higher licensed in the State of Ohio, PsyD, LPCC, LISW, or LIMFT.
- 2-year outpatient experience post-licensure.
- Experience with either CBT, DBT, EFT, EMDR, or trauma-informed theoretical orientation.
- Experience with couples therapy/ counseling preferred.
- Private Practice Experience preferred
Job Type: Contract
- This is a 1099 contractor position, which has no benefits but has competitive pay.
- Contractors are paid based on billable hours performed, with an average range between $45-$70 per session.
- Payment is received monthly direct deposit pay.
- Contract clinicians can choose how many hours they work with a minimum of 15 direct service hours/ week.